Friday 18 December 2015

Joyful Christmas - Using fun foam for stamping

Hi !!!
Christmas will be coming very sooooon!!
are you ready folk ?

Today I am happy to share what I am doing if I have to make lots of tags but I found no time longer to sit and doing some coloring.
 
I decided to make a simple design tag, and when I was searching a decoration stamp along my Christmas sentiment I realized that all my ornament stamps need a coloring, goodness! I can't coloring that much.. 

Ok, how about dies cutting ..I also don't want to roll up my big shot machine over and over on this limited time! So, I  grab a piece of fun foam and cutting it up with DooHickey Vintage Mistletoe.
 
First I cut a piece water color paper, I use Canson XL due I need a lot tags as well as I want to do some loose water coloring for my tags. I used my MISTI tool to stamp the sentiment because I want all stamped on the same position, I am using versamark and embossed it out with Ranger liquid platinum embossing powder. After all my tags have their sentiment I make a color-wash background using my Winsor and Newton pan - Violet. Next I temporally adhere my mistletoe using temporally tape, that fun foam is very flexible so all I have to do is lay it on my tags and pick it up with the acrylic block then I ink it up with Zig Clean Color real brush and using it like a stamp.
With that technique I was able to make many tags on my limited time, so guys I wish I can provide you an inspiration if you need lots of tags for your Christmases things with less of stressful on this holiday crowded :) I hope!!

And that's all from me today, I will be back on couple days very soon so I am hoping so much I can see you again!
Thank you and Have a wonderful December everyone!!!!!

xoxo, Yulis

11 comments:

ali said...

This is good website you should check once you will enjoy watching this website its a religious website bhaKti Bhajan
Religion Bhajan
REligion Country

Play Bazaar said...


If you want a post to stay at the top of the page, there is no need to set it's date way in the future any longer. Instead, go to the post and click on Satta King Play Bazaar Edit under Visibility. Choose the option which allows you to make the post sticky and enjoy!

Play Bazaar city said...

Har Waqt Inteha Ki Ghari Sath Hoti Hai, Waqt Mile To Rishto Ki Kitab Dekh Lena, Dosti Har Rishte Se Lajawab Hoti Hai, play bazaar satta king

Play Bazaar said...

Facebook Marketing: Social Media Darling Or Devil? Play Bazaar Techniques To Help You Market Through Facebook Satta King

Cheap Flights said...

Flights to Florida | Flights to Miami | Flights to Amsterdam | Flights to Wichita | Flights to Moscow | Flights to Denver | Flights to Atlanta | Flights to Buenos Aires | Flights to Boston | Flights to Chicago | Flights to Sao Paulo | Flights to Thailand | Flights to Las Vegas | Flights to San Francisco | Flights to Seattle | Flights to Los Angeles | Flights to Boston
Things To Do in USA, Many options are available for visit to this country, Even If you want to visit the place, I mean USA's Cities then you have lot of varieties, When can differ from another countries. It is USA, United States of America, the King of World, USA is most powerful country around the word.
Cheap Flights
For Cheap Flights
Cheap Flight Tickets
Last Minute Flight Deals
Flights to Baltimore
Flights to Denver
Flights to Chicago
Flights to Orleans
Cheap Flights to Florida
Flights to Atlanta
Cheap Flights to Florida
Cheap Flights to Miami
Cheap Flights to Denver
Cheap Flights to Wichita
Cheap Flights to Atlanta
Cheap Flights to Chicago
Cheap Flights to Boston
Cheap Flights to Las Vegas
Cheap Flights to San Francisco
Cheap Flights to Seattle
Cheap Flights to Los Angeles
Cheap Flights to Amsterdam
Cheap Flights to Thailand
Cheap Flights to Sao Paulo
Cheap Flights to Moscow
Cheap Flights to Buenos Aires
Flights to Moscow

Jacob said...

Delta Airlines Reservations
United Airlines Reservations
Delta Airlines Reservations
American Airlines Reservations
United Airlines Reservations
Southwest Airlines Reservations
Delta Airlines Reservations Phone Number
United Airlines Reservations Phone Number
Delta Airlines Flights
Delta Flight Booking

Book cheapest price all flight tickets booking with exciting deals. Compare the price and deals. Save Up to 80% Toll Free Number 1800 693 6575

nestocean said...

SBI Clerk mock test
SBI PO mock test
IBPS Clerk mock test
IBPS PO mock test
Upcoming Bank Exams
Upcoming Government Exams nice sites

playbazaarind-games said...

play bazaar nice updates so nice site

nestocean said...

play bazaar
satta king now earn money

logistics service in india said...

Om Logistics is the go-to company in Delhi, India when it comes to logistics. air cargo services
warehousing companies in india

omgroupco said...

infra construction company

info management services visit now