Thursday 23 July 2015

in LOVE

Hi there!

Here I am with my super fast post :)
Today I wanna share my card I made few days ago with the rush hour I had atm, but I still put all my heart on it ;)

and here is my card ..



oh how I love this little girl with Japanese costume .. I tried to wrap it on Asian style, hope all that's okay with my card ..
Those gold sequins made the perfect final touch :) at least it seems to me .. he he he
I stamped the words with Wplus9 pure color which is the beautiful old gold ink pad I ever have!
The cutie bamboo are from DooHickey club volume 4

Ok guys, will be back here soon and meanwhile I thank you so much for looking my card today and Have a good day!



Love,
Yulis

1 comment:

Play Bazaar city said...

Itne Anmol Aasu Khona Fizul Hai, play bazaar satta king Rona To Unke Liye Jo Hum Pe Nisar Hai, Unke Liye Kya Rona Jinke Ashiq Hazar Hai.