Tuesday 13 May 2014

I'm glowing on the dark!

Hello peeps!
I don't want share with you the weather here .. 
because I don't want you to join me at the super hot weather .. LoL !!
yeah ... poor my aircon nowadays and I just can't imagine my electricity billing next moth because I use the aircon all day long!!!
in the evening still warm and when the night fall .. phew!! it's little bit cool :)
oh ... see .. I took a picture with the super bright background?? according the situation I think .. ha ha

okay, today I have play with some fun medium that I found them not use for some times! I grab my super cute image from Magnolia - Bunny Prince from the Lost and Found collection 2013
I almost lost him but thanks God I found him finally :D
I just coloring with my usual medium - distress ink and once it was completely dry then I paint him with "Glo It" paint from Deco art.
I need a cute present for someone cute this weekend and I don't want to make anything else but a simply cute bookmark! for a book lover ;)
pictures below show you how my cutie turn on like neon on the dark ..




First, I took the picture with all lamps are on, then I left just 1 small bulb and finally I turned off all the light and he is glowing!!
maybe I must to take another picture with a dark background to show you how glow he is,


Yayyy!!! .. my Bunny Prince turn on like a neon on the dark and he doesn't left his cutie face :))
Thanks to my friend Vera, she is ask me to take photo on the darkness ;)
(note to my self, I have to learn more for photo technique)
I can't possibly think of an easier way to make a fun background at this moment so I choose another way to create the image more fun.


Open my door .. back to the day light !! ha ha
the last picture shown that I didn't let the back from my book mark just plain, the beautiful ribbon still from the Ribbon Girl and simple knot make it more gorgeous!
and don't know I suddenly wrote so much words today?? hope you didn't get bored and I'll see you again on the next post.
Thank you for stopping by and Have a great day!
Hugs,

2 comments:

Me ad said...

Wow, It's so cute Ce Yulis ;)

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. said...

So sweet
hugs Tamara