Sunday 20 April 2014

Simple Shabby with some water coloring decor

Hi lovelies!

So happy to be back, as I miss you so ..
Today is Easter on Indonesian time table, of course I would love to say :
Happy Easter to everyone!

I have some water coloring decor at this time, pssst  ...  my talented friend Vera was giving a brilliant inspiration for me to do the water coloring on my card,
hmmm .. she is my best supporter I think, she never give up to encourage me to try something new.. thank's hun! mmmwah!


Sometimes I just love to color when I see a cute image and I don't want to place the images as a second point of my card! I want everyone noticed that she is the focus beside the beautiful environment, so I don't want put too much embellishment here.
But I have an invention though, I did decor my image with some water coloring technique and the challenge is I have to do it on a small space .. ok .. I've tried and I really hope you will like the result as much as I do :)


Water coloring on card making was become a trend for nowadays and how I found that I love this technique so much! I bet I will try for another way with this water coloring.. 
I didn't left the shabby touch as I am a shabby lover .. and suddenly I just thinking about Cath Kidson's .. ha ha .. yeah, I love their shabby a lot and it was inspired me to pick the color combo.

 

This is what I do .. did you noticed the color palette behind my image ? 
I use Faber Castell water color and it was only about $3 and satisfied me with the result!

Below is the list about the things I used :
Tilda with Cross Necklace - Magnolia Stamp "Special Moments" 2013
French Foliage - Stampin'Up!
Coloring images - Ranger Distress Ink
Other mediums - FC Water Color, Platinum liquid pearl, stardust stickles, silver pen, Sakura gelly roll, HEro art white embossing powder, I am roses tiny deep red roses, wood button.

Thank you so much for visiting me today and enjoy your Easter!

Hugs, Yulis

1 comment:

Susi said...

Beautiful little card. I like this cute Tilda. Your colouring is great as always.
Happy Easter.
Susi