Sunday 1 December 2013

It's December!!

Hello .....

Today is the first day of December :)
I have many reasons to love December more .. somehow it's sound too funny but really I feel more happy in the end of months of the year :D

It's my quick post, so here my creation for today;

whoo hoo ... yes, I colored I am in Love Tilda with neon color and it was far.....away from my comfort zone for choosing colors combo :D :D
but I gave it a try for this ... oh my .. hope it will be okay for you to enjoy my post today with the shade of neon colors :)
I use Prisma color except the skin I use Lyra skin tones.
 
Actually I am not a fans of green, but poor my green color if I never use it :) Those beautiful flowers are cutting with DooHickey , glittering with Diamond Dust and Dry Stickles - clear rock candy

more closer for the other side, and that paper rope make the final touch more girly.
Mini Doily from Doockey, Circle and Lacey Circle are Spellbinder cutting.

Anyhow, I would love to welcoming my days on this December with cheerful feeling and happiness thoughts ha ha ha
Also ... it become an inspiration card for MDUC this week, we have the theme : Circles :)
Come and pop over the MDUC blog and enjoy the challenge ..

Okay guys, I will be back with my other post hopefully next week and I love to back to my distress ink.. LoL
Thank you for your visiting today and Have a good day!!!
See ya soon!

Love,
Yulis


No comments: