Saturday 12 October 2013

MDUC - Christmas in October

Hello ..

Today I have a pinky pinky ... he he
yup! we are in October but my super teamies at MDUC have a Christmas theme :)
so I picked .. Pink for October and an Angel for Christmas,
here is my card;


Things I used here :
Angel Tilda with gloria from Nativity 2012 , Paper also Magnolia from Once upon a time, pink flowers are from thin EVA and I bought them from my friend here in Surabaya, Lace and paper string founded on local craft store, retro flowers are punched out with EK puncher and I made a cute heart from airdry clay :)
and the Christmas sentiment from Kaiser Craft


the picture shown closer look from my home made shabby heart.. inspired by my sweet team mate Camilla S from Norway for making over a heart become a shabby heart, and I make over my white plain heart to be a shabby pink :)


and this is one of the detail look of my card, oh .. i wish I can be a good photographer so I can take the real color of my card.. sigh .. I can't show you the real pink it was..

I would love to share this card also on LLC this month as my dear Sandy have a pink theme for supporting this October Breast Cancer Awareness Month, I wish lots of woman safe from this matter.
also on Tilda's Town with the stitching.and DOC - Christmas around the corner.

I wish you all a very lovely weekend, thank you ... and by for now!

Hugs,
Yulis

5 comments:

Danielle Champagne said...

So pretty Yulis!

Louise said...

Beautiful card, love the flower details. Thanks for joining us at Tilda's Town for our challenge
hugs Louise

Teresa said...

Absolutely beautiful Yulis,
Thank you for joining in our stitching challenge at Tilda's Town.
Hugs Teresa

lios_alfar said...

Your card is just amazing.Love your fantastic colouring and all the wonderful details!! Thanks for sharing with us at Tilda's Town
Hugs,
Gosia

CaroleAnn said...

Just beautiful - I found myself musing over every little detail of your card! Great photos - no worry there! Hugs