Sunday 1 September 2013

I am glad you're here .... MDUC #212 Lovely Lace

Hi!

Today I have a something to share with you, and lots of things inspired me to make this :)
This week we are at MDUC, would love to invite you guys to join our challenge and our teammates Sara,  give her favorite thing to use as the theme : Lovely Lace!

and this is my work to inspire you,
pssst ... it wasn't a card .. :)


There is a mother to be who wait her second precious baby to give his birth ..
I will show you some more pictures,


My mini album has size 4" x 6" in height and width
I used Magnolia stamp (of course .. he he ) Gift from Heaven Tilda, she comes from Special Moment 2013
Coloring mediums are distress ink reinkers

Here the insides;

as I use Echo Park papers - Bundle of Joy , I use them to decorate inside and outside , I love the way they matched each other.
I use mica plastic for each pages and I let them plain .. everyone got their own style, through this she can decorate, scrap and snap the moment as her very own .


more picture.. please be patient with me, ok .. hahaha


Okay, come on .. gather your lovely lace, and hop along MDUC  on where you could see my lovely team mates share their beautiful inspiration work for you to enjoy and can't wait to see you there!

Have a lovely day!
Hugs,
Yulis


4 comments:

M!R said...

Simple.. Clean... So elegant and soooo cute...
Absolutely lovely.... Thanks for sharing
xxx

Alexandra♥ said...

Great idea and crafty implementation!

Monique said...

Wow. That is beautifull! What a wonderfull gift that is...

Hugs Monique

Linda Levoir said...

This is just beautiful and perfect for a new baby. Love it :) xx