Sunday, 15 September 2013

Decorated paper bag in Shabby style

Hi!

Today not so much for words come with me, but I wanna share my latest decorated paper bag and it's time for new challenge at MDUC
A decorated paper bag with Shabby style.. so sweet!


This time not so much I do for decoration, but I love to use this cutie Magnolia image as a free gift from Magnolia Ink and the newest paper from Sea Breeze collection, they have two sides designed and so pretty!
I enjoy my ride of this crafting world on some different ways but the most I love is the shabby world!


Here some materials I used :
Stamp image, Paper, Flowers dies are from Magnolia ; all roses and buds are WOC ; frame and corner are made from Martha Stewart molding also using MS puncher for edges ; mini clothespin, vellum and sentiment are Stampin' Up! - Vintage Verses ; beautiful cheese cloth from my dear Sandy - LLC ; others are stampendous frantage shabby blue, shabby white, blue fragments.

I would love to entering my paper bag on :
Simply Magnolia - Got it in the bag!
Wild Orchid Challenge - Add a die cut

Hope you will enjoy my creation today, as it just a simple shabby from me ;)
Come over at MDUC , see you there!
Thanks for having here and Big hugs!

Yulis

6 comments:

Danielle Champagne said...

Very pretty! Yulis. so so feminine and delicate. I just love. Hugs.!

Kelly Neis said...

Gorgeous bag, so very pretty and girly. I love your layers and colors. Fabulous Card.
Hugs Kelly

Sheri said...

YULIS!! So SO GORGEOUS!! Whoever receives this beauty is a very lucky person!! Thank you so much for joining us at WOC!! ♥

Karin said...

Gorgeous, love the details!
Thanks for joining us at Simply Magnolia.
Hugs Karin

Else Irene said...

So, so beautiful!! Thanks for playing with us at the Wild orchid Challenge this week ♥

Jacqui P said...

So very beautiful! I love your soft colours and pretty details!
Thank you for joining the fun this time over at Simply Magnolia!
Hugs
Jacqui x