Saturday 8 June 2013

Shabby Christmas - GDT at TFM Christmas challenge

in the middle of this June ..


I present my very first Christmas card this year  :)) I want to challenge my self with my fave shabby on a Christmas card... oh my, I hope my friends will like it ..
I am so thrilled to have my second chance on TFM challenge as a guess designer and this card for inspiration on "Christmas with no Red and Green"

Thank you Chantal!

and here more picture for looking closer the details:

 
Stamps : Tilda with Pigling - A Christmas Story 2012 , Postcard - With Love 2013
Dies : four kinds of DooHickey
Papers : Magnolia , SU!
Flowers & Berries : Magnolia, I am roses



I hope you could enjoy my card today, thank you so much for stopping by,
Happy creating!

Hugs,
Yulis

3 comments:

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

oooooh yulis this is so sweet!!! i just adore the beautiful soft colours... love the image and the stamping around aswell :) xx

Christina C. said...

This takes my breath away, Yulis! Your Christmas card is pure magic...love every inch of it!!!!
Spectacular coloring and design...WOW, WOW, WOW!!!!

Chantal said...

You're welcome Yulis! And your card is just amazing! Thank you for being our guest designer! Hugs, Chantal