Friday 27 July 2012

First day at School - mini album

Hello my dear friends ..
today i wanna share about my mini album with my fave Magnolia :)

for a long time i do crafting as a hobby and usually i used my project with stamping almost for my children stuff like book mark, name label or just making a card for friend's birthday
but i do really loved stamping, coloring and doing paper craft :)
until one day i have a wonderful chance in my life, when Magnolia asked me to be their designer team .
that is one of the best thing ever !
and i just can't believe when my friend took a picture from Magnolia's booth on this CHA in Chicago, i saw my mini album displayed on there ...
for me, it's like a dreaming, it's too sweet ...

and i want to share for you my happiness;


Stamps :  
Mini New Year Tilda, Mini Bench, Tilda’s Bird, Numbers, Curbitz Corner, Book with Wrapper, Love heart, Heavenly Tag, Tomorrow is a blank page, Made with Love
Embellishment :
Magnolia DH : Tilda’s Tag, Tilda’s lace ; Cotton twill, mini silver brads, pink ribbon from SU! ; Brown envelope, jute rope, paper clib, rafiah are from my own stash
Others:
Black gesso for mini black board, blending tools, Technique Tuesday sentiment, Bo Bunny – Alora tiny type ( alphabet , Prima paper, Echo park paper


that's all for now
see you soon on the next post, i just can wait to make something with the newest "Little Christmas 2012"
stay tune ..
thank you so much for stopping here and Have a great week end everyone!

Huge hugs,
Yulis





9 comments:

Suriana Ju said...

wow....mini albumnya keren banget...
congrats y ci...ditunggu karya berikutnya y..^_^

Kati said...

OMG!!! Your mini album looks sooooo amazing. I love these style.

Hugs
Kati

Christina C. said...

I see a spectacular work of art and I am pleased that you were honored by having it displayed at CHA...well deserved!!!! It is an amazing labor of love.
Wishing you a fabulous weekend, Yulis!

Mandy's Magnolia cards said...

oh woow i lov it!!
Hugs, Mandy

Christy Designs said...

Keren banget mini albumnya !
Bangga banget ya hasil karya Yulis bisa display di CHA ! Congratulation

Manuela said...

Your mini-book is sooo cute! I love it! Congrats and enjoy your success!
Hugs, Manuela

Elizabeth Allan said...

Magnolia must have been over the moon to have your artwork in their booth Yulis!! The detail you put into your work is amazing!

Melissa_Melz said...

a.m.a.z.i.n.g hihihi keren bgt ciiii, love it

Moccavanila by Vera Rhuhay said...

I'm agree with all ladies said before...AMAZING creations!
Congrats Yulis! So happy for you :)