Friday 13 April 2012

My Bunny Tilda

Hello peeps !!
I just can't say this is for Easter .. because it was too late !
but my Bunny can't wait until next year to share her fresh eggs :D
so...
here is my Bunny :

The lovely door called : Root Cellar Door from the Butterfly Dream Collection. And My Bunny Tilda came from Spring 2008 collection.
Simply lovely sketch for this one is by my lovely friend Kylie Kueter  for MDUC this week.


I loved to decorate with my own flowers, made from the design paper, punched with EK Success Retro and sprayed with my home made mist. Inspired from my lovely friend Yenni Natalia, thank you dear ..

And to placed my "Hello" I just love Magnolia Doohickey - Lovely wrapped, tied with the lace from my own stash and inked the edges with walnut stain

That's all for today and I am so exiting to wait for the newest Magnolia rubber stamp collection - Summer Memories :)

I loved to entering my Bunny on following challenges :)
MDUC - Sketch
7 Kids college - Die and punch


Have a lovely day everyone..

Yulis

8 comments:

Catherine said...

This is gorgeous, loving all the yellow tones.....

Debbie Pamment said...

As always Yulis - a gorgeous job! Love your handmade flowers too.
Thanx so much for joining us at MDUC this week
xXx

Only By His Grace said...

Really lovely Yulis.
Love your flowers.
hugs Maz

sunnysideup/doreensng said...

Such a cutie! Yulis.Love it!
Hugs
Doreen

Elizabeth Allan said...

Soooo cute Yulis! This hello is great for anytime during the year!

Sharon said...

Oh Yulis your Bunny Tilda is just gorgeous, I love your interpretation of the sketch and those gorgeous flowers.

Thanks for joining us at Magnolia Down Under for the Sketch Challenge.

Sharon x

Kim Bell said...

Yulis.
Love your card and details. WOW!! It is amazing!! Love the flowers as well. Thanks so much for joining us at 7 Kids College Fund
Hugz
Kim

Sheri said...

So darling! Love your hand made flowers too!! Thank you so much for joining us at 7 Kids! :)