Monday 2 April 2012

Life is an Adventure

Good Day everyone .. Monday afternoon here :)
as I picked my fave quote for the tittle today's post, I do loved that says!
Life is an Adventure
We all have a dream goal at a time when we were little children ...
but after a walk of life, so many events that we never imagined
Ups and Downs .. that's a life ...


ok enough for words .. LoL,
I'am back with another card to sharing with;


I am sure I was falling in love when I saw this Edwin on the very first time, and at the time I saw him .. the words on the tittle that passed on my mind :)

Here are the details :

masked together Edwin with Airplane and Bench - I've tried to draw the grass and all colored with Distress Ink
I have to put embellishment that suitable with boys, button painted with white gesso, and tied with cotton twine, yes! i found cotton twine and i loved to put it here ... and ...
my husband made for me some tiny paper plane .. oh WE are SO exiting playing this one together!! we just remember the days when we were in our school =))
it takes for awhile, we spoke our childhood .. so, making this one bring us a piece of Happiness Memory :)
Crackle accent for airplane and Glossy accent for puddle on the ground
and this is the words I added : d r e a m 
..... everyone have a dream, is it ?
cutting with sizzix, emboss with quickuts and glittered using stardust
Papers are PION Design and SU! first edition edged with walnut stain


Thank you for having here everyone.. Have a Lovely day !!


Yulis


Challenge :
DOC - Masking

6 comments:

Moccavanila by Vera Rhuhay said...

wow..another gorgeous creations,Yulis! wow..looks like your dear hubby love crafting too :) *so envy

Ally said...

it's absolutely stunning!! I so love your colouring and everything oin the card, truly wonderful my friend!
Hugs, Alessandra

My Handmade Expressions said...

Dear Yulis, This card is gorgeous, I love every little detail. As always, beautiful work.
Hugs,
Paola

Elizabeth Allan said...

Yulis your cards make it easy to dream. They pull you into a colorful world of delight and imagination. The little airplane is very sweet and holds so much meaning!

honeybeespaperie said...

Your card is stunning, Yulis! I love all of it!
Thanks for sharing.
Hugs, Manuela

Fleur said...

This is gorgeous, love all your fab details
HUGZ Fleur xXx