Wednesday 21 March 2012

Welcome to my Dreaming Castle

My dear friends .....


a warm greeting from me : 
Welcome to my Dreaming Castle
yes, i love to greeting everyone to my dreaming place.. where i create all my creation with my heart and every time i saw my Magnolia stamps i was starting to imagine to make something and really hope through my creation i can share with others about my world, my imagination and sometimes about my story indeed


and here there are the details :

From the Prince and Princess collection : Tilda's Castle, Princess welcome Tilda and Kurbitz Corner
if you live in Indonesia you can buy online this collection at Mangoberrycraft store
Tools : Doohickey, Spellbinder nesting, SU! punches and TH dies
Others : Lace, gold glittered brads, flowers , from my old stash are butterfly metal and jute rope.

 I made soft color background with that castle to point the Princess on the spot, put some gold glitter and finishing with mint perfect pearl mist spray.

 
making bow from rope and mixed flowers with soft colors


i thought my old stash would be suitable so i put here match together with archival coffee for Kurbitz corner stamp


 and the last ...
little sentiment here, come to my my creativity place and hope my creation can heal your heart
Thank you for having here and have a lovely day!

11 comments:

Moccavanila by Vera Rhuhay said...

waaaa....she is so gorgeous!!!

Catherine said...

Gorgeous, love the bunting....

Sharon said...

Such a beautiful card Yulis!
I love the soft colours and your colouring looks fabulous.

Thanks for joining us at Magnolia Down Under for the Old Treasurers Challenge.

Sharon x

Deirdre said...

So beautiful - thanks so much for joining us on Paperplay Challenges this week.

Elizabeth Allan said...

Yulis your cards weave magical tales!

Bron said...

Such a beautiful card your colouring of Tilda is coloured so well...

Thanks for joining us at mduc this week

Hugs Bron

Rebekah said...

Adorable! Such a cute image :) SO glad to have you play along with us at TSTR!

Starr said...

So beautiful, I love your attention to detail!

So shabby and lovely! Thanks for joining us at TSTR!

xoxo,
Starr

Elizabeth said...

What a beatuiful and dreamy card. I love it. Wonderful coloring too! I love what you did with the flowers.
Hugs
Elizabeth

Deb Hickman said...

Gorgeous card, I love the sweet image , beautifully coloured.xxx

Ren-Yi said...

What beautiful flowers! I love all the embellishments. Thanks for playing along with us at PaperPlay.