Wednesday 14 March 2012

Special Greeting for MDUC : Happy Birthday!

Good day everyone!

my special greeting for all my friends on MDUC , Happy 3rd Birthday !!!
hopefully you have so much fun and great to have many friends and friendship along this wonderful challenge :)

here my card for you,
A Very Happy Birthday from Indonesia !

a little bit missed on my masking, please apologize me .. and i love to put feathers with flowers and vintage edge

some postal stamp from Indonesia ,making bow from hemp twine on the vintage tag and inserted on a tiny envelope

my dreaming Tilda and her swing, i bought it last February on JDA Singapore... ooh.. I've been so long want to have her swing  :)

sometimes i love to plating with border, and this time i choose European style, i want to say ...
friendship around crafty is no limit in this world :)

Thank you very much for stopping here, and all you Magnolia lover don't missed it for the newest Magnolia INK you can order HERE and get so many fabulous inspiration for my great friends.

Have a nice day, love ya!

Yulis

6 comments:

Moccavanila by Vera Rhuhay said...

gak bisa napassss......saking apikkkkk eeeee :))))

Absolutely Gorgeous, Yulis! Always love your design!

Linda Tachikawa said...

Cakeeeeep .... eh itu bulu ayam tetangga yaaa qiqiqiqiq
Keren ly !!!

Monique said...

So pretty !! I love it.

Hugs Monique

Elizabeth Allan said...

Yulis each and every one of your cards keeps growing with intricate details and superb coloring! Masterpieces!

Bron said...

YOu are always so creative. I love the scene you have created on ths card and how you have matched that in with your embellies.
Thanks for joining us at Magnolia Down Under this week for our 3rd Birthday celebrations. Hugs from Bron x

Sharon said...

WOW Yulis this is so cute!
I love the scene you've created and the feathers are the perfect embellishment!

Thanks for joining us at Magnolia Down Under to help celebrate our Birthday!

Sharon x