Friday 9 March 2012

Few Days before St. Patrick's day

Hi friends ...
it's me again :)
here, in Indonesia we don't celebrated St. Patrick's day
but my best friend told me about this holiday and sound so great!
I search and googling about this and found some kind of fascinating during the St. Patrick's day
and it would be nice to give kids a little surprises,

Here it comes :
and I have more detail story about this, on my Magnolia Blog .. 


This time . Edwin wants to be nice, serve the kids with many chocolate and candies too :)


OOhhh ... Candies gone first !!!





Hope all of you have your Lucky day,
and I'm so lucky to have you all as my friend :)

Love,
Yulis

would love to play along Paper Sundaes - Green and Good Luck

2 comments:

Yvonne said...

This is so beautiful!!!
hugs Yvonne

Elizabeth Allan said...

Someone is going to be very "lucky" to receive this pot o' gold!!